Drs Ronald de Haas PCC
Languages: English / Dutch
Ronald has over 25 years’ experience in corporate life in addressing strategic, performance and operational improvements with multinational organisations in banking, insurance, industry and the food industry with a strong background in supply chain and procurement.
He is an ICF PCC certified coach, an Agile Scrum Master PSM I and a Lean Six Sigma black belt. Ronald has been in leadership positions to lead teams and improve their effectiveness. He is a trainer in an ACTP and ACSTH ICF certified training program and delivers coaching skills workshops to organisations. He is a coach in the Rotterdam School of Management MBA program.
As a coach, Ronald works with teams, business leaders, business owners, MBA students and individuals to empower them and achieve transformation and results beyond their expectations and what they thought possible. Ronald coaches people to own their choices, own their work and be the best version of themselves as team members, leaders and employees.
Ronald has extensive experience of group and team facilitation and uses metrics-based reporting to demonstrate progress and return of investment on the coaching and training programs.
Sectors / clients include:
- SME business owners
- Supporting people and businesses through change and transitions
- All aspects of the training cycle: design, delivery and evaluation
- Return of Investment of Coaching program for teams
- Career coaching
- Team performance improvement
- Professional Certified Coach (PCC)
- Professional Scrum Master I (PSM)
- Lean Six Sigma black belt
- MSc in financial economics (VU Amsterdam, Netherlands)
- BSc in Marketing (Hogeschool van Amsterdam)